Google Pay Casinos are the Indisputable future of Online Gaming
Google Pay is an e-wallet platform and is a cashless payout solution which makes use of the Google ecosystem. Besides the more familiar terms such as “Google Pay” or “GPay”, this payment system was also known by the names “Android Pay” and “Pay with Google”.
Due to the many benefits it offers, online casinos realized this golden opportunity and integrated GPay as a payment method on their websites.
Google Pay Casinos, or GPay Casinos, whatever you want to call them, are gaining popularity with every passing day. The reason to this fact is that these GPay Casinos make it easier for Indian gamblers to conduct payment transactions. Moreover, these Google Pay Casino sites are completely safe and secure, and are properly licensed and therefore legal.
Add to the fact that with GPay Casinos, you can play anytime in the comfort of your home, now that is the cherry on the cake.
Also considering how this unprecedented pandemic has changed the flow of everything and coerced many industries into going online, there is no doubt that when all this is over, many major industries like the gaming and gambling industry would majorly operate online.
Now with so many different types of online casinos in India, it is natural to think why you should prefer Google Pay Casinos over the rest. Well let us give you a few of the reasons why:
- Google Pay Casinos are safe and secure.
- Transactions using Google Pay are quick and easy.
- GPay casinos are legal and licensed.
- Google Pay Casino sites have 24×7 customer support available.
- Thousands of games available to play on the best Google Play Casino sites we mentioned above.
So if you had any qualms about trying out these online casinos, well set them aside and start playing now because GPay Casinos will dominate the Online Gaming Industry in India in the future.
Google Pay Casino Sites are Mobile Friendly
One of the most important and overlooked features of a website is that it should be mobile-friendly. While the rest of the world might be okay with it, this is not the case in India.
Even though a lot of Indian gamblers play on their laptops, yet a major portion of India owns smartphones, and not computers or laptops. So to target that major portion, the online casinos need to make sure that their websites are mobile-friendly.
Since most of the online casinos are based outside of India, we cannot expect them to only look after the Indian gamblers. The international casinos consider all factors and then use the best strategies and implementations to minimize the expenses and maximize the profits.
But this is where Google Pay Casinos take the edge. They understand the value that Indian gamblers bring to their business and have taken all the measures to make sure that they can attract maximum number of Indian customers possible. So you can be rest assured that Google Pay Casino Sites are mobile friendly, and you won’t need to buy a laptop or a computer to satisfy the gambler inside of you.
Not only mobile friendly, but you will also find that GPay Casinos are the most user friendly casinos among all, for Indians. So don’t look for any excuses, pick up your devices and register on one of these best Google Pay Casino sites now.
3 Benefits of Google Pay Casino Deposits
Making payments via GPay is super easy. You can make payments through your android mobiles or Apple mobile devices. You can even make payments using tablets and smart watches.
Gone are the days when you had to remember your card details or your bank account details in order to make a payment. Even though there are many options available for making withdrawals and deposits, yet people nowadays prefer Google Pay to conduct transactions.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits that Indians can enjoy while making deposits at a Google Pay Casino
1. Quick and Safe
Google Pay is probably one of the quickest means to date, for sending and receiving payments. The money is transferred directly from your bank account and is received almost instantly by the recipient.
The concern for safety is quite common when using digital payment methods. But GPay is safer than most other payment methods because of the many layers of security present while making any payment.
- First of all, none of your sensitive details such as your debit card details, etc. are stored in Google Pay
- Secondly, you have the option of setting a PIN, Pattern, or Password while opening the application.
- Thirdly, it is necessary to set up a 4 digit or 6 digit PIN that you will be asked to enter every time you want to make a payment.
- Lastly, every transaction is conducted directly from bank. So it is like conducting a transaction from the payment gateway of your bank, which is as safe as it gets.
2. Pay n Play via Phone
As you already know by now, Google Pay Casinos are mobile-friendly. So you don’t need to go through the hassle of opening your laptop to play at these GPay Casinos, and then go through your phone just to make payments, and then come back again to your laptop.
Just pick up your mobile phone, open the Google Pay Casino site in your browser, make your deposit from your phone itself using the UPI option in the Payment options, and start playing on your phone itself.
Some of the top GPay Casinos even have their mobile application to give you a more enriched and fulfilling experience. So decide which of the above mentioned GPay Casinos will be best for you, and start playing.
3. More Secure than Card Deposits
If you don’t believe in these modern UPI payment methods and think that credit and debit cards are the way to go, then we won’t pressure you. But you should know the main reasons why the UPI payment methods like Google Pay are more secure than Cards:
- Every time you input your card details, you are giving out sensitive details which someone can take advantage of, whereas in GPay, all you have to do is give your UPI ID or your mobile number and you are golden.
- If you lose your card, anyone who finds it can make payment transactions using that card. But if you were to lose your mobile, no one can do squat about it, because of the additional password and PIN requirements to make payments.
- Payments using Google Pay are conducted through a highly secure payment gateway, whereas online payments using cards are conducted through the payment gateway of the particular site you are operating. Although that is not an issue in the GPay Casino sites as they are highly secure for gambling.
Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to use cards or Google Pay. But you won’t know it until you try it.
Google Pay Casinos are Highly Secure for Gambling
If you are considering playing at the Google Pay Casinos, the safety and security of your transactions will obviously be your primary concern.
There is no doubt that Google Pay Casinos are highly secure for gambling. The proof of the fact is that GPay Casinos are gaining more Indian customers with every passing day. So the question is why these Google Pay Casino sites are so secure and gaining so much popularity.
Well let’s look at the various key features that make these casinos so safe and secure:
- Safety and Security of Sensitive Details
While creating an account on Google Pay, all your sensitive details such as your card details and your bank account information is stored on servers of Google Pay, and this information is heavily encrypted and hence protected.
- Authentication required while making payments using Google Pay
After linking your bank account to Google Pay, you are required to set a 4 digit or a 6 digit PIN. This PIN will be required every time you make a payment, ensuring that you are the only one who can make the payment.
Also if you want to add another layer of security, you can set a Password, PIN, face recognition, Pattern, or any other means of security just to open the application.
- No more handing out sensitive details to the GPay Casinos
Not only to the GPay Casinos, but to any other party, you don’t need to provide any sensitive details such as your card details or your bank account details. All you have to provide is your unique UPI ID, or your mobile number linked to your bank account, and you are all set. Payments are sent and received almost instantly.
- Google Pay Casinos are legal and licensed
Google Pay Casinos are licensed by a proper international gaming authority and are under strict regulations and observation. Any violations to the rules and regulations of the license can lead to termination of license or a heavy penalty, so these online casinos take strict measures and keep their security up to date.
Under this license, they are legally allowed to operate in many different countries in the world.
So if you are looking for excuses to get out of trying the Google Pay Casino sites, you can cross the excuse of lack of security off your list.
4 Bonus Offers at Online Casino Sites that accept Google Pay
“Bonus” is a term that can turn any frown upside down. Everyone loves bonus offers. Everyone looks for bonus offers and promotional offers wherever they could find.
Some of the best Google Pay Casinos we mentioned offer huge bonus offers. These bonus offers come in many different shapes and sizes. Let’s take a look at some of them:
1. First Deposit Bonus
First deposit bonus, which I think you can understand from the name itself, is a bonus offered when you make your first deposit on any of the online casinos that accept Google Pay.
A first deposit bonus can be anything from credits to free spins. Generally first deposit bonus matches the deposit amount you make up to a certain amount.
Depending upon the Google Pay Casino, you can get a bonus of up to Rs. 70,000 on your first deposit.
Cashback bonus is a unique and creative way implemented by GPay Casinos to retain their customers. Cashback bonus is also known as refund bonus.
Online casinos offer a small chunk of the money you lost as a refund. It is done to show the appreciation to the customers for bringing valuable business to the casino. And if you think about it, it is kind of a win-win situation.
In case you have had heavy losses or if you completely depleted your account balance, the GPay Casinos will give you back a small percentage of your losses. Usually this refund is credited directly into your casino account. Some Google Pay Casinos have cashback promotions that you can use on specific live casino games.
So the more loyal you are to a specific casino, the more they will try to hold on to you and offer you more bonuses and offers such as the refund bonus.
3. Free Spins
Free spins are a great way to win some money without spending any of your own money. With free spins, you can play the slot machines, the roulette wheel, or any other table games where the free spins are valid.
Free spins are offered by almost every Google Pay Casino in India. And they can be obtained as part of various different types of offers.
- Free Spins with No Deposit
You will find within our list of some of the best Google Pay Casinos that some casinos reward you with free spins just for creating an account. Although the games you can play with these free spins might be limited, but all in all, it is a pretty amazing deal.
Some GPay Casinos also offer free spins along with bonus credits with your first deposit amount. Like the credit amount, free spins may also depend upon the amount you deposit for the first time.
- Free Spins on Discount Offers
Google Pay Casinos introduce promotions and offers regularly. You can generally find discount offers for purchasing spins or such. So if you were to be offered a 20% discount on spins, and you end up purchasing 5, then you are actually paying for four and getting the fifth spin for free.
To get more customers and to spread the name of their site, Google Pay Casinos award you to do the marketing for them. So if you were to refer to your friend and bring him in as a customer, you can get rewarded with free spins or other promotional offers.
This works out in the favor of both you and the casino. The casinos gain a customer, while you get a reward as well as gain a friend you can play games with.
4. Weekly Rewards and Prizes
GPay Casinos offer you rewards and prizes every week. Chances are that every time you open their website, you will find a task or a challenge where you can get rewarded.
These rewards and prizes generally come in the form of small tasks, challenges, offers, etc.
Tasks can be to make a deposit, to refer a friend, to try out a specific game, etc.
There are also many competitions and challenges held often for playing and winning a particular game.
Offers and promotions are held almost every week where you can get rewarded with credits or spins or such.
Casinos with Google Pay are Legal and Licensed
Online casinos that accept Google Pay are properly licensed and therefore legal. They are legally allowed to operate in many different countries in the world as long as they operate fairly.
Just the fact that a Google Pay Casino is licensed doesn’t give you much of a satisfaction until you know exactly what a casino license is and entails.
A license for an online casino is a certificate or a proof that allows the operator to offer their services to the customers, which in this case are the Indian gamblers.
There is a lengthy and thorough process that the casino has to go through in order to obtain a license. There is a proper checking, review, and a fee involved in order to apply for and obtain the license.
Here are some of the criteria in which an online casino is reviewed before the license is granted to them:
- The online casino should have a safe and secure payment gateway
- The Google Pay Casino should take strict measures to prevent money laundering
- The promotions, offers and welcome bonuses they offer should be clear, straightforward and unambiguous.
- An online casino should only provide the games from legitimate game providers.
Now let’s take a look at some of the most popular gambling licenses offered:
The Malta Gaming Authority is the gaming control board of Malta and was formerly known as the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA).
The Maltese Gambling License is considered one of the best international licenses for gambling and this gaming authority regulates many different forms of gambling, including both land based and online gambling services which also includes B2C and B2B services.
MGA was founded in 2001. This gaming authority looks after the integrity of various casino services and games overall. It also ensures complete transparency to the players who are using the gaming services, protecting them from any crimes or frauds. It also makes sure there is no corruption or money laundering and protects the minor and vulnerable players.
If we are talking about the best international licenses available for gambling, then we cannot forget the gambling license issued in Curacao. It is one of the oldest and the finest running online gambling regulator and is well known as an e-gaming regulator.
Being one of the oldest gambling regulators, it is completely reliable and trustworthy. You will find that many online casinos, not only GPay Casinos, but others as well, operate under the Curacao gambling license.
But one of the downsides of this gambling license is that Curacao does not intervene in the dispute affairs between players and the operator, however any serious dispute issues arising between players and an online casino operator re unheard of.
Some other well known international gambling licenses are:
- The Panama License
- Kahnawake Gambling License
- License issued by the Directorate of Offshore Gaming in Antigua and Barbuda.
- License issued in Gibraltar.
Google Pay and Deposits have ZERO fees
One of the best things about online casinos with Google Pay is that there is no transaction fee involved while making deposits.
All you have to do is make the payment via Google Pay and the money is reflected into your casino account almost instantly. The money that you transfer is the money that will be reflected. There are no bothersome internet charges, or transaction charges or any taxes of any kind.
This is where the online casinos that accept Google Pay take the edge over the online casinos that don’t accept Google Pay.
So if you weren’t already sold before, then this should have helped you make up your mind. So what are you waiting for? Go sign up on any of the best Google Pay Casinos mentioned in our list.
Quick Start Guide for Google Pay Casinos
Given below is a complete guide to get you all set up and drop you off to the point where you can start playing and winning. So let’s take a look at how to sign up on a Google Play Casino and make your first deposit.
The first step is to create a Google Pay Account. If you already have an account, that’s well and good. For those who don’t have an account, download the GPay Application from the Play Store or the App Store and sign in with your Google Account.
The next step is to link your bank account. Click on your account icon on the top and then select “Add Bank Account”.
- Enter the mobile number linked with your bank account and select the bank name from the list of banks that appears.
- Google Pay will automatically find out your bank account for you. All you have to do in the end is enter the last 6 digits of your debit card.
- Then you will be required to set up a 4 digit or a 6 digit PIN which you will be required to enter every time you make a payment. Set the PIN and you’re good to go.
- After that a unique UPI ID is automatically created for you, which will help you receive payments.
- Other than that, you can also set up a Password or Pattern or PIN etc. to give an additional layer of security to your application which you will be required to enter every time you try to open the application.
Once you have completely set up the GPay application, choose any of the online casinos that accept Google Pay and visit their website.
- Click on “Signup” or “Register” option which is usually present in the front or at the top.
- Next, enter your details such as your name, email address, date of birth, city, town, mobile number, etc.
- Click on “Create your Account” and that’s it.
- Choose UPI as deposit method
Now all that is left to do is to make your first deposit and start playing.
- Go to the Deposit page in your casino account.
- Enter the amount that you want to deposit. (Make sure that you know the minimum deposit limit of that particular Google Pay Casino)
- Select UPI as mode of payment and hit Enter.
- Now enter your UPI ID and make the payment. The funds should be reflected in your casino account almost immediately.
Now you are all done with the boring and grunt work and ready to play and win some real money.
Customer Support for Deposits at Google Pay Casinos
There are many a time when you get stuck or you face issues and can’t seem to figure out how to proceed further.
Luckily the best GPay Casinos of our list have a 24×7 customer support available for any of your issues. Their customer support is well trained and experienced and will help you solve any issues you face in no time.
Other than using the 24×7 customer chat support, you can also contact them via email, where they generally respond within 12 to 24 hours. Or you can go through their FAQ section where you are likely to find the answers related to your issue.
Common Deposit Failures at Google Pay Casinos
Although it happens quite rarely, but it can happen to you, so you should know about it. Some of the common deposit failures that might occur while depositing your funds at GPay casinos are given below:
Bank Server Unreachable
If you use GPay frequently, you might have seen the “Bank Server Unreachable” error. This error pops up sometimes if you are: Requesting to see your bank balance, trying to send payment, changing your UPI PIN, or adding a new bank account.
This error generally occurs because sometimes the bank server which GPay is trying to reach is overloaded or is temporarily down due to some issue.
Sometimes this error can also occur due to poor internet connection. But there is no need to worry because this error is temporary and there is no loss of your funds or data meanwhile.
You can also try to rectify the issue by implementing any of these steps:
- Restart the application
- Check your internet connection and if possible, switch to a high speed internet connection.
- Clear the GPay Application Cached data from the settings option in your mobile.
- If everything fails, then wait some time, maybe Netflix and Chill, and then try again later.
Invalid UPI Pin
This can happen if you forget your UPI PIN, or someone who knows your UPI PIN played a prank on you by changing the UPI PIN.
In this case, you can change the UPI PIN by implementing the following steps:
- Go to your account and select the bank account you want to edit.
- Click on “Forgot UPI PIN”
- Enter the last 6 digits and the expiry date of your debit card.
- Create a new UPI PIN.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile. Enter that OTP and your UPI PIN will be changed.
Dormant or Deactivated Account
If you receive an error that is related to a Dormant or Deactivated account, then here are the steps that might help you reactivate your account:
- Open your GPay application and login with your registered mobile number
- Go to settings and click on Payment Methods.
- Click on the “Restore” option next to the payment method which is inactive.
- You will be asked to enter the UPI PIN for confirmation.
- After you click on “Confirm”, your account should be reactivated and should be good to send and receive payments.
UPI Based Alternatives when Google Pay is down for Casino Deposits
In case GPay is down or there are some errors like mentioned above, you can either try to fix the errors, or you can wait some time while the error is resolved.
If you don’t want to do that, then we have got some alternatives for you that are equally as good as Google Pay and are accepted by almost every Google Pay Casino.
PhonePe is a popular UPI payment application just like Google Pay, and is used to make easy cashless and contactless payments anywhere in India. It was founded in 2016 and acquired by Flipkart in 2016.
Every transaction using PhonePe is powered by Yes Bank. So the payment transactions are completely safe and secure.
The process of creating an account on PhonePe is very easy and the process of depositing the funds using PhonePe is almost the same where you have to enter the amount, select the option of UPI Payments, enter the UPI ID and hit Enter.
By now, probably everyone in India is familiar with PayTM. It is one of the most commonly used digital payment application.
Most Indians prefer PayTM because it accepts every method of payment, and it makes use of the Advanced Data Encryption Standard and Tokenization, which makes the payment transactions via PayTM completely safe and secure.
Setting up PayTM is extremely easy and you can add funds in your PayTM e-wallet using various different payment methods.
To deposit your funds from PayTM to the online casino, enter the amount you want to deposit, select PayTM as mode of payment, fill in all the necessary details of your PayTM account, and hit Enter. The funds should be available in your casino account almost immediately.
Withdrawing your Winnings at Online Casinos
This is probably what you all were waiting for. The most important part that everyone wants to know is how to withdraw your winnings from the online casino.
Let’s take a look at how you can withdraw your casino winnings using Google Pay, or using Net Banking:
Withdraw using Google Pay
Withdrawal process using Google Pay is pretty much simple and straightforward.
- Go to your casino account and select “Withdraw Winnings”
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Choose UPI as mode of payment
- Enter the UPI ID and hit “Confirm”
- The money should be reflected in your bank account almost immediately.
Withdraw directly to Bank Account
Transfer via Net Banking is very easy and safe and Indians who are new to online casinos or gambling in general, prefer to make a withdrawal using Net Banking.
To withdraw your funds directly to your Bank account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Cashier section of your online casino and click on “Withdraw Winnings”
- Choose the option to withdraw fund using Bank transfer or Net banking.
- A new window will pop up. Here you will be required to enter your bank account details.
- After filling the bank account details, enter the withdraw amount, and hit Enter.
- The process of bank transfer is safe, but slow. The money should be reflected in your bank account within 3 to 5 business days.
Transaction Limits at Google Pay Casinos
You should know that all the online casinos that accept Google Pay have transaction limits. There are minimum and maximum limits on deposits as well as withdrawal. While every Google Pay Casino has a different limit, here are some of the figures which you should generally keep in mind
The minimum deposit limit in a Google Pay Casino is generally around Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000. It is a good idea to look at the minimum deposit limit of a particular casino before you deposit the amount.
The maximum daily deposit limit at any Google Pay Casino is generally around Rs. 1Lakh.
- Maximum Weekly/Monthly Deposit
If the maximum daily deposit limit is Rs. 1 Lakh, then your maximum weekly deposit limit would be Rs. 7 Lakhs, and the maximum monthly deposit limit would be around Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount
The minimum withdrawal amount is generally the same as minimum deposit amount. So the minimum amount that you can withdraw should generally lie between Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000.
Keep in mind that these figures are different for every Google Pay Casino and these figures can also change with time. It is always good to check the figures before making a deposit or a withdrawal at a particular online casino.
Google Pay Casinos — Final Words before you start Playing
Before you start playing, there are a few things you should keep in mind if you want to go a long way:
- Play safe and play slow. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Play within your limits. Don’t bet your rent cheque.
- Don’t play with emotions. Play with strategy and with a calm mind.
- Keep an eye out for bonus offers and promotional offers. They are introduced every week and can be very helpful if properly used.
- If you can win big, then you can also lose big.
- Don’t try to recover your losses by betting bigger. Instead let bygones be bygones and move on.
- Most important of all, have fun. If you play only for money, the stress and anxiety will take over, and you might end up hating the game, or worst of all, yourself.